Information Technology Dept:
Dear colleagues and students,
nowadays, information and communication technologies are an important part of daily routine for academic and non-academic staff. Most of us can't imagine work without UIS or without a functioning infrastructure and other services. Our main task is to maintain and take care of the constantly developing information technologies, follow modern trends and respond to current challenges, so we can provide quality support for academic processes. In a relatively small team of people, and in close cooperation with the faculties, our IT team is trying to ensure that everything runs smoothly without any problems. Without your support and feedback, our work would be meaningless.
We support helpful communication across the whole university and beyond - also any good ideas are appreciated. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
Information Technology Team
- Eng. Mohammed AfifiLeading the IT Infrastructure management, delivering scalable IT solutions, capacity planning, design, post deployment services . Afifi over 15 years of experience in IT filed.
- Eng. Mohamed RamadanNetwork and Security Engineer at Alzewayed Holding Group and Alzewayed Holding Group. The major duty is to minimize security risks and set up security protocols and procedures for a network. Also, supervising the day to day operation for network components and monitoring internet usage all over the company.
- Eng. Hussam Al-SharifSenior PHP Developer who is responsible for builds web and computer applications using the PHP programming language and also lead PHP development team. also managing the day to day development operation which includes consulting with clients, making development project suggestions, assigning tasks, providing technical support, solving technical issues, testing software.
- Eng. Mohamed MaqablehTraining Manager and responsible for SIS system and Email Administration. Also, work as a PHP developer and Customer Service Manager for SIS system’s users.
- Eng. Emad ElassalSenior .NET developer with over four years of IT experiences working. And Experience in Visual Studio, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL server and database programming T-SQL (SQL Server), Reporting Services.
- How to get official e-mail address ?Fill the e-mail request form in the link above using your MS Word program then send it to: email@example.com
- How to request password reset ?Fill the password reset request form in the link above using your MS Word program then send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to request domain user ?Fill the domain user request form in the link above using your MS Word program then send it to: email@example.com
- How to request technical support ?Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or open technical support website, register and then create your ticket: www.support.gc.edu.sa